ASICS GT-2000 Running Shoe
These shoes are very comfortable and stable on your feet when you run or walk and they are a great help in alleviating pain produced by plantar fasciitis and other feet conditions. They promote durability and a correct alignment for your toes, heel and ankles which is extremely important for people with overpronation stride. Also the GEL cushioning is great at absorbing shocks that feet sustain when the heel touches the ground while we walk or run.
Even though our feet are some of the most used parts of our bodies and they support our entire weight during the day we seem to offer them less attention in concordance with other body parts like our face or hands. Our feet should get the right attention and this means buying good shoes that support their effort and try to make their job easier.
Most of the people who bought the ASICS GT-2000 Running Shoe consider that they made the right decision. They are happy with these shoes and they praise their amazing qualities to everyone. Another recommendation that should weighs pretty heavy on the balance when deciding if to buy these shoes or not is the one that podiatrists and runners make. People who actually know what is good for your feet recommend these shoes.
Advantages (benefits) of using the ASICS GT-2000 Running Shoe
- Extra comfort because these shoes were built thinking about your feet. They even have two layers of memory foam in the collar that will help the shoes remember your feet. Next time you take them on it will be a perfect match;
- Increased support for people with feet conditions like plantar fasciitis or low arch. They are built in such a manner that the heel doesn’t move inside the shoe. This way your heel is protected and more than half of the pressure is taken over by the shoe.
- Lighter feet and more comfort for overweight people due to all the modern systems used to make the shoes revolutionary. Overweight people tend to have ankle pains and plantar fasciitis due to the increased pressure the feet have to support. With ASICS GT-2000 Running Shoe even heavy people have a chance at feeling comfortable and light on their feet.
- Absorbs all great shocks your feet have to support When we run and even when we walk we don’t really pay attention on our feet. The heel can touch the ground easy, in a smooth move or it can touch it hard with impact. Because we don’t feel this impact until later in life we tend to not give it too much attention. The GT-2000s are created to absorb these shocks using a system of cushioning that is set up in the sole.
ASICS GT-2000 Running Shoe Features
- Impact Guidance System that will enhance your natural walk; this system provides exactly what our feet need: stability. It can also be effective in improving your running performances as it offers a natural bounce which will make you run longer and train harder.
- Lightweight Midsole System helps in reducing the weight of the sole and maintains the structural integrity of the shoe. This confers more stability and durability allowing the shoe to resist through long hours of running or walking.
- Solyte midsole material offers a more comfortable experience in these shoes. This system offers different densities from the heel to the forefoot making your run or other activities more fun and easy to do.
- Personalized fit with a double layer of memory foam in the collar offers the owner a unique experience. The shoe practically remembers the owner and when you put them on next time it will a perfect fit.
Pros and Cons
Like every great product out there, the ASICS GT-2000 Running Shoe has its own fans and people who consider them not as good as any other product you can imagine. That’s why we made a list of pros and cons so you know exactly what you buy.
- Very comfortable and easy to wear for many people out there.
- Light and perfect for running or walking without making your feet support a lot of shocks.
- Good for overweight people who usually have sore feet. You will feel like walking on clouds.
- Good for people with feet problems like plantar fasciitis
- Possibility to personalize them after your feet because they have this amazing layer of memory foam which allows your shoes to remember your feet.
- Good stability support shoe for people with overpronation
- They can be a bit expensive for a pair of shoes but when it comes to your comfort nothing is too much
- Some people consider them to be tough to break but just for the first times they take them on
- Some other people found them pretty uncomfortable
What customer is the ASICS GT-2000 Running Shoe for?
This is the type of shoe that goes well with anyone. There are models for men and women and there is even a model for children. Everyone who needs comfort while walking and doing day to say activities can wear these shoes.
Many people that bought them have feet problems and they declare themselves extremely satisfied with the purchase even though the shoe may seem a bot hard at the beginning. They are good for correcting overpronation and they will remember your feet due to the double layer of memory foam in the collar.
We recommend them for everyone who wants to have fun doing outdoor activities.
We consider the ASICS GT-2000 Running Shoe a shoe good for everything. They are good to wear during your morning jog or during a hike with your friends. Everything is possible when your feet don’t hurt and you don’t have to take care at every step you take.
We also consider this shoe fit for wearing to work if you have to stand for long hours and if you have to walk on concrete. They are a great help for people with feet problem and even thought they might be a bit pricy, you will see that it was worth it.