Rosehip oil acne scars healing benefits
Rosehip oil is very well known for its healing and anti-microbial properties, which is why many skin care products have it in their formula. With rosehip oil acne scars heal faster because it is loaded with antioxidants and vitamins like vitamin A and vitamin C which are required for cellular regeneration.
Even more, this oil add fatty acids omega 3 and omega 6 to the mix which helps in repairing broken tissues and cell membranes. If you use it regularly, scars and other skin blemishes will fade and become less visible.
The oil is applied on skin and it requires a period of massage to penetrate the skin. The rosehip oil is extracted from the rose bush and it is known since old times when people used to cultivate roses not just for their beauty but for their medicinal properties as well.
Rosehip oil benefits
- Antimicrobial – it is an efficient fighter against bacteria which may actually be why it helps with scarring and acne.
- Repairs acne scars – it was not proven efficient on fresh acne spots.
- Minimizes growth bacteria so it can be used to avoid breakouts like pimples, whiteheads, blackheads, and so on.
- Reduces redness associated with facial rosacea.
- Reduces problems associated with psoriasis.
Rosehip oil benefits for skin and hair
- Skin rejuvenation – your skin will glow and look fresh and supple
- Pigment reduction – Vitamin C is very efficient in reducing dark spots, aging spots and hyper-pigmentation
- Improved complexion – if you have dry skin or eczema rosehip oil calms and nourishes the area
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles – rosehip oil is amazing for mature and dry skin when it comes to hydration and nourishment
- Healthy nails and cuticles – dipping the nails in rosehip oil reduces their tendency to break
- Dry hair – apply a mask with rosehip oil directly on scalp and hair and it will leave your hair hydrated and nourished
- Reinvigorates and makes the hair shine
- Helps with dandruff treatment and other minor scalp conditions
In conclusion it is true that with rosehip oil acne scars heal faster, even to the point they are hard to see from a normal distance. Even celebrities recognize that they use it as a natural mask they put on evening and let it work until morning.
Rosehip oil properties
Texture: Rosehip oil has a thicker texture that is absorbed by the skin a bit harder and need a massage in order to penetrate the skin.
Color: natural rosehip oil has a reddish color but it can be refined into a clear colored oil.
Composition: Oleic acid, Linoleic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Myristic Acid, Palmitoleic Acid, Stearic acid, Arachidonic acid.
Precautions: the container must be always kept tightly closed and stored in a cool dry place, away from light. It is not recommended on people with particularly oily skin as it may aggravate the skin condition even more.
With rosehip oil acne scars can be healed and your skin may look more amazing than ever. Many people prefer to use rosehip oil directly without any other cosmetics as they consider this to be a more natural solution.